Monday, September 01, 2014

Obasanjo’s Niece Pregnant At 64

The 64-year-old niece of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo is expecting her first child after 28 years of marriage
 pla
Mrs. Kikelomo Anubi

In what can only be described as a miracle, a 64-year-old woman is pregnant, and she is Olusegun Obasanjo’s niece.
Mrs. Kikelomo Anubi, a relation of the former president, has opened up to City People about being pregnant for her first child after 28 years of marriage.
She said:

"I am pregnant and permit me to tell you that by next year when I have my baby I will be 65. I have been married for 28 years. It may amaze you that I got pregnant in a natural way.
 I didn't do IVF. I have done IVF before at a popular hospital on the island and it failed. In fact, an uncle of mine who is a top shot paid for it. I almost lost my life but God intervened"
She also spoke on being related to Obasanjo:
"He is my Uncle and somebody I respect so much. My mum is his elder sister and if you look at my face, you will see the resemblance.”
The expectant mother is married to a Ghanaian who just returned home after leaving her for 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment