Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be careful

                                                                                                 

I witnessed the breakup of a young relationship few hours ago.
Pretty girl going through her boyfriend's phone saw a picture of him and a lady.
She asked him who it was and he said "my ex".
She frowned. Kept quiet for some seconds and then went ballistic.
"Your ex"? You told me you no longer have anything with her not even casual friendship but you still kept a picture of both of you cuddling in your phone".
The guy, without looking at her, said "just delete that picture".

That even made the girl angrier and she immediately fired back "why should I delete it"? She screamed that severally.
Poor dude, instead of playing cool and hoping for her anger to subside, decided to shout her down.
"What is wrong with you? Is it not just a common picture". Why are you making unnecessary noise over picture. I told you to delete it but you refused".
Madam sat up very well from her initial partially leaned position.
"Do you think I'm stupid? Your EX and you said you now hate her and the only picture you could keep is the one where both of you're hugging tightly in it"?
I immediately saw her point.
I guess boyfriend did too cause he stammered a bit before stupidly continuing with his wise-arse defensive statements.
"So hugging is now a crime. Imagine what you're saying. Please stop embarrassing me here".
I don't know what but I think the word "embarrass" hit her like a Mike Tyson punch.
I saw her face squeeze. Her eyes narrowed. She leaned forward towards the guy and quietly said/asked "Me, embarrass you"? "Me, embarrass you, eh"?
The guy I was with immediately brought out his phone and turned on the camera. I guess he thought they've gotten to that part where blows start flying through the air so he wanted to capture it.
A part of me wanted that image too. I've been paying serious attention to them and such a picture could've been a gold mine.
But I also thought about the bodily harm they can do to each other and the other part of me desired for them not to fight.
Nah, I wasn't worried about the girl. She has some muscles on her and she is a bit fat. And the guy is very slim. Same height. Ever seen fat girls fight? Seeing is believing I tell you. And with that guy's slim body, if she falls on him, I don't see him getting up easily.
But glad it didn't get to that though.
So back to my center of attraction.
While madam was still going on with her "embarrass you" thing, dude snatched his phone from her and put it in his pocket.
She followed the entire phone securement process with her eyes and when he was through she smiled and said "So it's true"?
"What is true"?
"My friends warned me to be careful that you're a player and even Kc told me he still sees you and your ex".
From the way the guy looked at her like "oh shit" when she mentioned kc, I figured the kc must be a friend of the guy. The anger and betrayal showed on his face.
He kept quiet. Then said "so you want me to be having enemies left and right, abi"?
She smiled even more and sighed a bit.
Her smiled worried me.
I fear any woman that smiles when she is angry.
Such a woman can do the impossible and with full determination for that matter.
"I thought you would be any different. Anyway, I'm glad this rubbish is only two months old".
I doubt if the guy new what she was saying cause he still kept a relaxed face until she began to open up her phone's body cover and brought out the sim card inside then dropped the phone on his thighs.
He immediately looked at her and was like "what's this one na".
Without breaking that deadly smile she quietly said "Just keep your property oga. And please, don't call me again. I'm not joking about it. Take care".
She stood up and he grabbed her hand, she wriggled it free and walked out.
Maybe pride made dude not to get up and run after her cause he knew we were paying attention since.
Break ups are of deferent grades. When a woman ends her break up with "take care", that one is gone o. No amount of Hollywood 'I love you and I want you back' song will bring her back cause it wasn't a decision she made without thinking it through.
For real the girl has swag.
Dude brought out his phone and tried to keep himself busy with it while putting up a fake smile.
My friend wasn't happy. The Christiana Amanpour wannabe missed his fight moment.
Me, I was excited. Yes o! My phone recorder didn't fail me at all and I got a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment