Thursday, October 23, 2014

SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL

                     
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They re always in the bank,common pen they won't have. These pple are very dangerous,once u borrow them d pen, u may find it difficult 2 identify dem, At a bank in Nigeria,  once someone tells u  "may I have ur pen?" Believe me bros, that's d last time u will see that pen (except if  u're lucky).continue..


2 - The "I dey ur Back" Team: Immediately dey enter d bank,even b4 taking d slip (withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear dem saying, I'm at your back. If care is nt
taken, abt 8 pple can tell u "I dey ur back" then at d end of d day, they cause
confusion (na me dey hin back,I don tell am I was
here b4 u
blah blah)

3 - The No protocol team: This kind of pple don't
obey d 1st
come,
1st served slogan! They're mouthed in d bank!
Immediately
they
come in, they just walk up 2 d cashier or manager,
he asks
them
2sit down & within 5 mins they've completed there
transactions
while u
still dey there looking like mumu 4queue.(Daris
Godu oooo)
4 - The Bank Door rejectees: These pple will
always av a
problem
with d bank door, then u see them removing their
belts, car
keys,
mobile phones etc and yet d machine keeps
shouting "pls go
back"
My bros next time come 2 bank naked! Biko, he go
allow u
in... #
LOL!
5 - The slip wasters: These kind of pple can waste
slip
4Nigeria! To
fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB
questions,u c
dem
cancelling, tearing, squeezing & take another one.
To write
common
3780 Naira in words nagobe. Even d so called
undergraduates are
found wanting in this scenario....... ...............
...........CHAI !!!
6 - The pple from Another Planet: These pple
usually behave
like
them no dey dis world since 2 yrs! They will
always b asking 4
today's
date, even after telling them d correct date, they
will ask some1 else again. I tire 4 dis pple
oooooo......... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment